25.12.2016

ALL GREEN AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE



Hope you all had a great Christmas eve yesterday! On Christmas eve I like to wear something a bit fancier but still relaxed. Festive outfit that I feel comfortable in when sitting on the Christmas table and eating way too much. :D This year I decided to wear green instead of red. I love that green shirt with bling bling (also seen here) and those woollen black trousers, which look sharp but are super comfortable. Instead of wearing a red Christmas hat, I wore those golden reindeer horns you can see in the last two pictures. And not forgetting bling bling socks. More is more, right? I always like to play with different textures in my outfits and I think that in this Christmas eve outfit there is a nice contrast between shiny and matt. Perfect! 




I want to wish you all very relaxing Christmas time! At least I will spend today in super relaxed outfit, sweatpants and sweater, watching Christmas movies and eating more Christmas food and chocolate before gathering with my friends to celebrate Christmas together in the evening.

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti