18.9.2017

FIRST 3 WEEKS



... of school. I just have to say that the beginning of the second Master year wasn't soft or smooth or easy or anything even close. It just hit straight to my face and the speed of studies hasn't got any slower and won't get either. For the first class, the first class, this year we were supposed to read about 100 pages. Is that like an introduction lecture where we get to know how the course is gonna be etc.? Euhh, NO. Introduction was maybe the first 15 minutes and after that... whoah, studies just got me.



I have lectures about twice a week but that doesn't mean that I would have 5 days off. No way, I wish though. It means that I have 5 days time to read the next 100+ pages for the next class (per course ofc) and catch up with those readings that I don't have had time to read. Well until now I haven't had time to catch up with those cause I try to have a life as well, even a small one, and work and sleep and manage to read stuff always for the next class. And to not make it too easy I decided to take one elective course now for the first period (normally you should take it to second one) so I have lectures/seminars of that course twice a week in the evenings + homework.

Okay, it may sound rough and it really is but luckily I like my courses at the moment. I think they are all interesting so it helps me to manage with everything week after week, but on the other hand I have a lot to do because I want to put some to each and one of them.

Furthermore, if it happens some day that I have managed to read everything and I have some extra time I "should" use that to look for a material for my thesis. So studying never ends, until I graduate.




But like I said. I want to have a life as well. And I wish I can find time to write this blog more often like I decided to do today, but the blog is not on the top of my priorities at the moment, instead I wish to spend more time with my friends and sometimes it's just best to do nothing (waiting for that to happen, haha).



Like my grandma once said:



Studying is important, 
but not the most important thing in life.




Remembering those wise words I wish you an amazing week!!

xo, Viivi


ps. pictures are from the first day of school in the end of August when it was still warm to walk around in shorts and without a jacket. For more of my outfits, follow @oneyearoutfitdiary on Instagram ;)





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti