16.12.2016

1ST SEMESTER ALMOST DONE



I so like my way to our other campus. Walking through this field, especially when it's sunny and like yesterday, a perfect winter weather.


Yesterday we had our last class of the year. 1/4 of my Master's degree is done excluding two essays, from which the other one is luckily almost ready. I think I will write the other one after New Year's and now just relax and enjoy Christmas. After the class we went to eat burgers with girls to celebrate the end of the first semester. Best burger I have maybe ever eaten, ahh it was so good. Haha. 



It feels crazy how fast time has went, it's not so long time ago when I moved to Sweden and in the end of this week I will be already in Finland spending a Christmas brake with my friends and family. Soon! <3

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti