4.11.2016

HÖSTMARKNAD FULL OF DESIGN AND CRAFT



Like I mentioned here, I spent my last Sunday, or part of that, at höstmarknad (autumn market) by designmarknadSTHLM at Färgfabriken in Stockholm. That was so nice! I like that kind of markets where new, small brands are selling their designs. I always get so inspired and it's also nice to get to know new brands as well which I don't know before. I also spotted some Finnish brands from the market and ones that are based on Stockholm but have Finnish background. It was nice to talk with presenters and designers. The place was full of crafts and beautiful things.













One of my favourites from the market were definitely these soft and warm beauties. Kutova Kika is Stockholm based knitwear brand which does playful knitwear. All items are 101% hand made, like you can read from one of the pictures. I was exactly quite surprised when I asked the girl standing behind a table that where these are made, and she said that she does these herself, with an old knitting machine. Wow! And each pompom she makes by hand. So she gets my points! I think it's so nice to see people doing what they love and really with love. Gives a totally different value for a product.



If you are interested in design markets in Stockholm, I recommend you to check designmarknadSTHLM website here or follow them on facebook, like I just did!

Waiting for a Christmas market! Have a lovely weekend :)

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti