26.11.2016

LEATHER JACKET IN LATE NOVEMBER



Yep yep, leather jacket in use in late November. Who would have believed, especially after this mini winter season? Me neither. I was happy to wear one of my favourite jackets last Monday and I don't even need to lie that it was really warm. Okay, I took it safe and wore that super warm over sized knit under, just in case.



Next three weeks are going to be busy. I hope I get everything done before holidays. But I have a quite good feeling right now about everything. Better than maybe a couple weeks ago. I can do this. Just one thing at a time. And if I can't finish everything in next three weeks, then I will just make some time for that during my Christmas break. It's not a big deal. I have one month holiday so I will have time for relaxing as well. Really waiting for that and seeing all my friends and family again. Soon!!





And what comes to that leather jacket.. it was a one day thing.

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti