16.8.2017

SKAM / OSLO PART 2


Well, when in Oslo. 


! Spoiler alert !




Because my friend knows how much I like the series, she promised to take me to a SKAM-safari during my visit in Oslo where the series was filmed. As a true Skam (Shame in English) fan I really liked the idea. We visited the school, Noora's apartment, the bridge where Noora and William kissed first time (S2, E5, 28:39) and the park where William tried to explain himself to Noora after Penetrators fight with Yakuza boys (S2, E8, 00:34) and where Noora told Vilde that she likes William (S2, E8, 21:05).






I think it's really fascinating to see the places where tv series or movies are filmed. For example my vision of the school was quite different than the reality. I thought there is just one school building instead of two. It's interesting how the angles of filming and other tricks used during the shooting and cutting cheats the eye of the viewer. After visiting the school I needed to see the scenes filmed there to understand the connection between the scene and the school yard.










The best thing among seeing the scenes was to see different places in Oslo that I maybe wouldn't have seen without the safari. Super nice neighborhoods, buildings and places!







And once more, if you haven't seen the SKAM (Shame) yet, I recommend to start watching it now.


xo, Viivi

1 kommentti:

  1. No oho, melkoinen Skam-tour! Mun skamsightseeing jäi paljon kapoisammaksi, käytiin oikeastaan vaan koululla, skeittipuistossa ja Kaffebrennerietissä missä Even piirtää Isakille sen sydämen ikkunaan. Tuo sininen ovi olis ollu magee! Se koulun ympäristö oli muuten asuinalueena ihan supernättiä :)

    VastaaPoista