16.10.2016

TRAVELLING OUTFIT



Even though I said last time that next time from Finland, I have to admit that I just returned back to Sweden. My visit in Finland was super. Just that escape from my everyday life I needed. Lots of friends, good food and of course my family. I wanted to give all my time to my friends and family and I really didn't even touch my computer during my visit, except once when I wanted to listen Spotify when I was cooking.  First days I spent in Helsinki and weekend in my hometown, Kotka. I will tell you more about my visit later on.

But like you may notice from these "today's travelling outfit" photos, I cut my hair like I was dreaming over a month ago (here). Or I didn't, but one of my best friends did. I prefer travelling in relaxed clothes, nothing too tight, not even for a short flight. I just don't understand those who wear high heeled sandals and mini skirts for 9 hours flight. Woollen socks and cozy outfit would be my choice.

How you dress for a flight / when travelling?


Now I hope that I will beat this little flu that I feel wants to join me for the next week. My upcoming week will be busy with school work, we have Global Fashion Conference on Thursday and Friday in our University and I'm taking over Stockholm University's Instagram (@stockholmuniversity) during the next week. So I'm quite excited about next seven days! No flu needed.

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti