10.10.2016

OUTFITS FROM LATE AUGUST & SEPTEMBER















And here they are, the outfits from late August and September. Better late than never, right? That was then, when there were no jackets needed, sun was shining and ballerinas were enough to keep my toes warm. In the photo set seen above, you may also spot three outfits that has not been seen on blog before. Other outfits you can check from here (1), here (3), here (5), here (6), here (8), here (9) and here (10)

Now I would love to hear your opinion. Do you have the absolute favourite? Or is there some outfit that you think wasn't success. All "candidates" are gathered below one more time. My top three in mixed order is 7, 8 and 10, was not easy to choose. But yeah, I cannot wait to hear your opinions! Don't be afraid to leave a comment.


ps. I would love to know what is on my left (your right), cause I'm looking there almost in the half of the pics. Haha.

xo, Viivi

2 kommenttia:

  1. They are all great but 7,8 and 9 are my favs! especially ninth, that green shirt looks so good on you!

    VastaaPoista