8.10.2016

HORNSTULLS MARKNAD




First I have to say that this week has been crazy. It has went so so fast and all I have been doing is studying. Yesterday, after finishing an assignment, I saw my friends in the evening and today we went to check one sample sale, but otherwise I have just read articles and written the assignment. Next week I'm gonna visit Finland, so I wanted to study this week as much as possible so I don't need to study that much there. I didn't meant to have this long break from blog but girl's gotta do what girls's gotta do. I have so many ideas and things that I can't wait to share with you.





Last Sunday I went to check Hornstulls Market (Hornstulls Marknad) with two of my friends. We were lucky with that sunny and quite warm weather. There were many people selling their old clothes, but also new stuff and interior things, not forgetting to mention the food tracks. Place is also nice next to the water. We didn't buy anything this time but it was nice just to walk there and go fika afterwards. Hornstulls Market is still open every Saturday and Sunday till the end of this month, so if you are interested, go check it out! More info here.






 xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti