30.9.2016

APPLE OATMEAL DESSERT


Yesterday I made this yammyyy apple oatmeal dessert and now I would love to share the recipe with you. First I want to say that don't worry, this one is super easy. No need for previous experience and you can do this even if you have "all thumbs", everyone can do this!

APPLE OATMEAL DESSERT

Apples (I had 7 small)
3 dl Oatmeals
1/2 dl (Brown) Sugar
100g Butter
(cinnemon)
Vanilla sauce


1. Pare the apples (not necessary, I used apples from garden so I skipped this one), cut them up and put in a casserole. Sprinkle cinnamon on top if you want/have (I didn't have so I needed to survive without)


2. Melt the butter and add sugar


3. Add flaked oats and mix


4. Add butter-sugar-oat-mix on top of the apples and mix a little


Bake in a 200-degree oven for approx. 20 minutes so the apples are soft


Serve with vanilla sauce

Enjoy!

This is one of my favourite desserts during the autumn. Perfect way to use extra apples from a garden or perfect reason to buy them from a grocery store. I'm a bit chagrined that I didn't have cinnamon and I needed to leave that out of my apple oatmeal dessert but next time then!

AND!! Yesterday, when I went to bed, I got a magnificent idea! How about chocolate chips in this dessert? I definitely need to try that next! If you want to try, just add chocolate chips before baking and let me know how it was ;)

xo, Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti