19.1.2016

DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY


If I had to say one thing from last year that I'm gonna remember forever and which really made me feel something I have never felt before and which made me super happy and excited, I would have to say my first modeling geek ever. Walking on the catwalk on Pure Waste's Waste Side Story Fashion Show was something unforgettable and something I really wanna do again. I just can't describe the feeling on the catwalk and right after that, it was so amazing! And just to know, last year I also graduated from University of Applied Sciences with Bachelor of Engineering, got a job etc. But no, those comes definitely after my catwalk experience when I'm listing the greatest things from 2015.

For this year I didn't make any New Year's resolutions but I have decided to be happy, do more of what makes me happy, do things I love, do things I have always wanted to do, try new things and don't even think what others may say or think. Like walk on the fashion show or sing.



 photo Domoreofwhatmakesyouhappy_zpswkjnfwfx.jpg


So last week I had my first singing class. I have always liked loved singing but never took any lessons. Okay, I sang in choir when I was 7 and once in older student's graduation ceremony in upper secondary school. Otherwise just at home, in car when driving etc. And you can ask my siblings how they like me singing, haha! Hope they will like it some day as much as I do. But yeah, I'm super excited!!


And now I wanted to start this blog. Welcome aboard!


xo Viivi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti