21.8.2016

THE NEW CHAPTER

 photo P7122292 2_zps2nhprmrj.jpg


It's been a while. It's been a summer and I hope you all had a wonderful one. I think that autumn, which is coming quite quickly by the way, is time for something new. Schools are starting, people are starting new hobbies or old hobbies after summer break or at least shopping new autumn/winter clothes. I haven't told you yet but I will also start a new chapter in my life tomorrow and I'm super super excited about that!

 photo 02577b9b-c59f-4cc4-8724-cda5d903687c_zpspold9mqr.jpg



I'M MOVING TO SWEDEN!!



 photo df69b39b-68a6-40db-bbe0-0e1b377c022a_zps4rjsv49e.jpg

I'm becoming a student again, going to do my Master's in Fashion in Stockholm University. New country, new city, new school, new studies, new friends, new almost everything. It's been 6,5 years since I visited Stockholm last time on student cruise but I'm sure I'm gonna love that city. And my studies with fashion as well.

 photo P7122291 2_zpsgc0nvwhj.jpg
Pictures taken on sunny but windy summer day spent in Suomenlinna in the middle of July.


So next time I'm writing from Sweden! Have a nice week everyone!


xoxo Viivi
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti